[Metastockusers] Re: System Wanta-be Developers, Indicator lovers and Grail Seekers

Andrew, Andrew here is a better picture. A man's hair doesn't get in
the way of his ability to make money. Hair plugs are expensive. They
take money out of your trading account. Warren Buffet would never
spent on that.

http://www.fallrivercapital.com/corporate/principals_wright.(add html
after the period)

My poor spelling doesn't get in the way of my trading either--
thankfully. If it did I would be in big trouble.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Andrew Tomlinson"
<tomlinsons@xxxx> wrote:

> Being a dilettante (I'm not quite sure if that's the same as a
dilatant) the
> first thing I noticed was this guy's hair - is that a hairpiece or
is he
> just taking his dog for a walk?

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12964h115/M=294855.5468653.6549235.300117
6/D=gr

oups/S=1705001779:HM/EXP=1098288518/A=2376776/R=0/SIG=11ldm1jvc/*http:
//prom
> otions.yahoo.com/ydomains2004/index.html>
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=
> :HM/A=2376776/rand=276668512>
>
>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
>
> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

> *	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM