[Metastockusers] Re: Indicator.

Muhammad

what you are achieving can't be done with MS in a straightforward
manner. One solution is to color your MA's as you want and then save
this as a template. Now each time you need your colored MA's in your
chart, you simply apply your template to this chart.

Martin

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Muhammad Deen <smdeen_pk@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM