Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Indicator.

Thank you very much for your kind help.I am so pleased
for this kind gesture.
The reply was comprehensive.
As for the reply of jackolso is concerned it is like
asking a blind man go to the tap and you can get water
from there.
Will he please point out exact page no whwere i can
find my exact answer.Ther are hundred of sites which
have hundred of formulas.Does all these formulae are
included in the manual.If one cannot help one should
not discourage by trying to be oversmart.
--- Henry Z Kaczmarczyk <henry1224@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> a 1 day average of the High could be plotted as the
> high, to offset
> it by 10 days is using the Ref(H,-10)
>
> a 1 day average of the low could be plotted as the
> low, to offset it
> by 6 days is using the Ref(L,-6)
>
> a moving average offset by 1 day would be
>
> Ref(Mov(C,5,S),-1)
>
> To Plot all 3 in one Indicator
>
> A1:=Ref(H,-10);
> A2:=Ref(L,-6);
> A3:=Ref(Mov(C,5,S),-1);
> A1;A2;A3;
>

> --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> "superfragalist"
> <jackolso@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Open the manual. Look in the index. Find moving
> averages. Read all
> > the material on moving averages and see if you can
> put two and two
> > together. The manual is always a good place to
> start.
> >

> > --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Muhammad
> Deen
> <smdeen_pk@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Will anybody can explain the meaning of
> folowing.
> > > , The green line is a 1-day moving average of
> the HIGH
> > > offset forwards by 10 days, and the red line is
> > > 1-day moving average of the LOW offset forwards
> by six
> > > days. The BUY/SELL trigger is the light grayish
> line
> > > and is a 5-day moving average offset forward by
> one
> > > day.
> > > How to plot this as an indicator
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > =====
> > > S.M.Deen

> > > Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile
> phone.
> > > http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

=====
S.M.Deen