[Metastockusers] >>Subject: Re: 'Rotational Trading'

On 17 Oct 2004 20:48:40 -0000, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

David:

I have used Roy's method, and it works well. I currently use it for
mutual fund trading.

I am sure he will expand on it's capabilities and flexibility in his
upcoming "Metastock Tips/Tricks" article.

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM