[EquisMetaStock Group] Printing with time

Hello,

I have a question.

I am printing out intraday charts and draw a vertical line to depict
the start and end of the day. I print them out horizontally and the
time at the bottom is important. Sometimes, because of missing data
the chart fits nicely and it will print with the time at the
bottom.  Most of the times, however, when I shrink the spacing to
fit the data in the screen( by using the Zoom out function) , the
time will disappear at the bottom.  How can I keep the time at the
bottom, although it might be a little squeezed?

Thanks,
Al

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM