[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Power Pivots

Andy,  I don't trust any of the Power pivots systems at this time due
to placing signals back in time, although I do like the placement of
pivots, and the Contrarian system. The manual that came with it was
pathetic. My opinion of MS was fortunately shatterered with this add-
on. Fortunately, because I have found myself more willing to stand on
my own feet after that. Not familiar with trade oracle (tell me what
you think of it..)and I don't believe other add-ons were like Power
pivots. I also disliked MS keeping the Tradings systems standard
setup at 0 days with market open in the system tester when you open
it.. totally unrealistic. Maybe its different now. Should have been 1
day delay market open. Watch your profits evaporate - much more
realistic.
Recently read three good books - the October Crash of 29, the October
Crash of 87 and 4 Pillars of Investing.  Also really liked Clayburg's
book per Super's recommendation.

Cheers,

Rahul
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastkuser"