[EquisMetaStock Group] User guide for beginers in Metastock

Check out the formula primer in the files section to the left. And
then read about Roy's newsletter at

www.metastocktips.co.nz

For $99 it's simply the best Metastock teaching tool there is. It's
terrrific newsletter, even if you don't intend to become a serious MS
programmer. The stuff in it will make you better at everything you do
with TA and MS.

I'm amazed at how many people want everything for free. Roy's
newsletter costs less than the commissions on a couple of decent
trades. It make MS ten times more valuable.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM