[EquisMetaStock Group] Top 10 explorer filters/tests

In general, it takes many years of trial and error to develop
scanning code that will find "juicy stocks" as you referred to them.
Why would anyone just give hand their code to you? After testing
hundreds of formulas, I've only got a couple that generate high
percentage trades, and then those picks have to be filtered, or the
percentage of winners would be only so so.

Read the TASC article in January 2004 on TRIX and then read this
month's TASC article again on TRIX. See if you can get some ideas
from that.

That being said, many experienced traders don't use explorations to
find trades. They work from a list of between 100 and 500 stocks.
They generally flip through them by hand every night to find stocks
they want to trade. New traders make the mistake of thinking that the
only good entry point is at the beginning signal of whatever
indicators they use. Fools game.

You have to have secondary entries because you aren't going to catch
most stocks just as they trip your indicators. Higher probability
trades come from trends already underway with secondary entries. In
my experience, that's most of the game.

Good luck and have fun!

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tomalbany" <tomalbany@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM