RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Any free EOD for asx market?

Free data is worth as much as you pay for it.

If you're serious about trading, you've bought a package such as MetaStock that allows you to perform your charting analysis.

If you're serious about testing your trading strategies you need to have professional data.

There is a massive difference between the free data you can get on the net and that which you need to pay for, including:
o Adjustments for stock splits, consolidations, rights issues, mergers, demergers
o Code changes, company name changes, deferred settlement periods
o History for delisted securities
o Official ASX data

Norgate Investor Services are an official ASX data vendor - we buy our data directly from the ASX including all of the feeds required to do all of the above.

Grab a free trial from our web site and see what we do differently from the "free" services out there.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -