[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Power Pivots

Andy,  when something is too good to be true, it is an illusion of
the truth. So is power pivots plus. The scary thing in live trading
with it is that you could be going along and suddenly find a Long
signal occur a few days back. you swear that it could not have been
there before in real time (or previous day for EOD), and it was not.
So is PP useless? No. But I do think MS was not too clean in how they
advertised it the add-on and never came clean despite many
complaints. If you go to the Power Pivots yahoo group you will find
many messages along the same lines; but also the program creator who
is very helpful.
I still do find it useful. But be very, very careful as it does place
signals "historically" and is intended to let you know where the
pivots are.

Cheers,

Rvalue1
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastkuser"
<andysmith_999@xxxx> wrote:

> In Explorer and System Test, there are 4 trading systems called
power
> pivots (the names starts with "pp" instead of "PS"). Does anyone
have
> experience with these?
>
> I find that the backtest results are "too good to be true" and
there
> is very little documentation in the user manual on power pivot
tests.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM