Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Yahoo EOD historical data ...

Why not try to download this free software.(Smart Downloader)
It will auto convert to Metastock.
But you must had all the yahoo symbol in your existing folder.
You can search the yahoo symbol from yahoo site.

 http://www.hypertrader.it/sdownloader.shtml

Rgds
Mark

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxx>