[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: adaptive moving averages

Lionel,

Files and links. The links section has just about every known link to
formula sites. You can also do a Purebytes archive search...an
invaluable tool to search the EquisMetastock and Metastockusers sites
for previous topic posts. The Kaufman AMA has already been posted by
Mark. If you need anything else let us know.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxx>
wrote:
> There is no index in the files section. I have looked at the list.
>
> If you can at least send me the names of the pertinent files, then
I might

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM