[Metastockusers] Re: Example of the Clayburg Indicators with the B&Q trend identification

Everytime someone posts a chart I try to duplicate it so I can learn
in the process.

What default values did you use for the B & Q? When I plot them
using the same chart (HOV) with Roy's default values I do not see
the same charts. Using the default values both B & Q show big drops
on Dec 11 not Jan 04 as you show.

What am I missing here?

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "manohohman" <j3ttt@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM