[EquisMetaStock Group] Free Metastock EOD data for US stocks and indices

Can anyone advise where to download adjusted data for the US stocks
and indices?  I am told most of the free data provided is not
adjusted for bonus issues and such, is it true?

Btw, if someone can also advise me where to get hold of forex data
for Metastock, that will also help me cos' I am trying to do some
testing on the Forex market as well.  Thanks!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM