[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Simple code problem.

I believe you are actually getting a plot but cannot see it because
of the scaling. Try placing the plot in its own window and you should
see it. In your less than (<) indicator you are subtracting the close
from the MP and dividing by 2. This would be a very small amount.
Hope this helps.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bbinns24" <bbinns24@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM