[Metastockusers] Re: Chart Posted for MSTT October

Manually, but you could write some code for the trend ribbon that
would come very close. The bars are based on the B indicator crossing
it's threshold points. Easy to read.

You can learn about all this in Roy's newsletter.

www.metastocktips.co.nz

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "david castley" <drc1939@xxxx>
wrote:
> manohohman - thanks for posting the chart. Do you draw the red,
yellow, blue and green vertical bars manually? If it is in the code,
could you kindly post it? Thanks, David.

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM