Re: [Metastockusers] Re: How can I implement a horizontal shift for a MA in an expert?

Jose-
Many thanks for your help. Although vertical shift is very important to me, I need to implement horizontal shift at this time.

I do appreciate it.

Best.

- Sukhen

Jose <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
equismetastock/message/14328 :

---8<--------------
shift:=-5; {"Vertical shift %" (-100~100)}
shift:=shift/100+1;
Mov(C,5,E)*shift;
---8<--------------

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sukhen@xxxx wrote:
> Is there any way to draw moving average with horizontal shift in a
> program?
>
> I checked the help where it states the complete format of the
formula
> is mov(price_type, horizontal_shift, vertical_shift, number, type)
> but while I am trying to write mov(C, -5, 0, 5, E), the interpreter
> is rejecting saying the format will be without the shift parameters.
>
> How can I implement the shift parameters? I need to use –5 as
> horizontal shift. I am using MS 7.0 Pro.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> - Sukhen

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor