[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: October issue of Metastock Tips and Tricks newsletter

After reading through the October issue of MSTT one question arises
in me? Why could this newsletter not beeing around quite earlier? It
would have helped me avoid costly errors and much more.

The first issue made me thinking in one particular problem from a
completely different point of view and then I adjusted some of the
code. Well, the gains from just this change are much greater than the
small price of Roy's newsletter. Let's see what interesting insights
we will get from this issue and all what is still to come up. :-)

Thanks to Roy for helping all of us to rapidly improving our skills
to a whole new level.

Martin

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:

> The October issue of MetaStock Tips & Tricks newsletter is ready.
This month I explain what a
> function language is and go over a few basics for beginners like
assumed value, data arrays, and the
> If() and LastValue() functions among others. The tip of the month
discusses the X+PREV-PREV
> expression, and the main topic for this issue is the Alert()
function. This issue continues the
> discussion of filters and introduces two new indicators that not
only work as filters, and trend

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM