[Metastockusers] Re: October issue of Metastock Tips and Tricks newsletter

I though I had MetaStock mastered, but there is a couple of pointers
in the Oct issue that I wasn't aware of.  Excellent job, Roy.

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM