[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 9.0 Dowloader Software

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastkuser"
<andysmith_999@xxxx> wrote:
> I am looking for downloader software for Metastock 9.0 End-Of-Day.
> believe certain downloader software are availabe -- they get the
data
> from Yahoo or smiliar free sites (removing the need for a pay-for-
> data EOD service). Has anyone had any experience with this?

I've been looking all over for software that downloads data from
Yahoo, but no software is free. The only thing that comes close is
Smart Downloader, but that's only free for the current day. It
doesn't download, for example, the last 5 days.

All others are trial versions good for 30 days.

If I knew how how they work (most all replace the quote.exe in
Downloader) then I would create one myself and releae it free to the
world. Perhaps someone knows how that works. I haven't checked the
Equis site yet.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM