Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] TRADE ORACLE and Other Plug-ins

Dave (and all others who asked),

Trade Oracle is actually 90 systems, not two. It does replace all of
the Performance Systems as well as Adaptive Trading Solutions, and
more.

But to prevent this from being a commercial, for anyone that has
questions about Trade Oracle, you can go to the Trade Oracle yahoo
group at:

Until next time,
TSAGroup Help

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM