[Metastockusers] Activity of stocks

Hi list,

I'm trying to filter stocks that had nice trends in the past.
It's just meant as a filter and not as a entry technique.
The first problem is to define what a trend is.
Every trend has a sub trend etc. Soon things get complicated.
The ZigZag indicator looks helpful.
Set it to 10% and every leg represents at least that 'trend size'
I take that one as a starting point but other suggestions for other
indicators are most welcome too.

Ideally I would like Explorer output that shows average:
- trends per year.
- trend size. (i.e. average gain (%) per leg)
- trend length.

--
Best regards, Tony

This is what the painter, the poet, the speculative philosopher, and the natural scientists do, each in his own fashion.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM