[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: system tester problem

You need to get rid of two of computers and then you wouldn't notice
the problem.

What's going wrong? All kinds of things. What programs are loaded in
the systems tray (programs running in the background), cache size,
hard disk fragmentation, the size of the ST_Data files, the way the
tests are setup, the ram speed, the amount of ram needed by the
system? It could be one of a hundred things.

Send me the three computers, and I'll check them.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "marysamar" <marysamar@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM