Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] TRADE ORACLE and Other Plug-ins

If you want a plug-in, you can buy it, try it for 30 days and get
your money back if you don't like it. Nobody on here can tell you
what to do. Somebody likes (and dislikes) every plug-in or Equis
wouldn't still be selling them.

Someone will trash a plug-in and someone else will praise it.

That's why they have the 30 day money back guarantee--and ebay.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, metastkuser <no_reply@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM