[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Using System Tester

Umashankar,

This can be done in the code. But the easiest way is to collect the
data in the time format needed. If this can't be done, there is
another trick to get the needed format.

Open a chart as usual with your 1 min data.
In the lower right corner there is a button labeled 'I' to change the
periodicity.
Change your chart to what time format you need it.
Rightclick in your chart on the data and use 'Copy'.

Now open Excel, 'Insert' the data in a blank spreadsheet, save it and
use the Downloader to import this file to Metastock.

Hope this helps.

Martin

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "urfreindfromindia"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM