[EquisMetaStock Group] Using optimized Systems

Dear All,
Lets assume the following formula:
Cross(Mov(C,Opt1,S),Mov(C,Opt2,S) in System Tester.
Incase We have optimization parameters Say
Opt1   Min 2  Max 10 and Step 1
Opt2   Min 10 Max 30 and Step 1

And we get optimised results for stocks as
Stock 1   Opt1= 2  Opt2= 11
Stock 2   Opt1= 5  Opt2= 10
Stock 3   Opt1= 3  Opt2= 10
Stock 4   Opt1= 8  Opt2= 13
and so on..

I would like to know if there are any way wherein we can
automatically use the optimized parameters in Expert advisor with one
single set of Expert advisor for different stocks with its optimum
parameters. This in case of a custom system.

Pl let me know if there are any plug-ins or Add-ons where we can
cuctomise the formulae & autoload to Expert. i.e same expert would
use different parameters for different stocks.

Thanking in anticipation

Umashankar Galla

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM