[Metastockusers] Re: Purcahasing a System?

Eugene, if you ever decide to trade your system signals, you will then
understand what whipsaws are all about.

http://www.profitfromstocks.com/rnd/dell_lnr.png
Assuming no slippage (unlikely in the real world), less than 50% of
the 32 Short signals in the above chart are profitable, and the
majority of the rest are hardly profitable.

jose '-)
Proud to offer non-official, ethically-sound MetaStock add-ons.
Proud to offer no trading systems for sale.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eugene Labunsky" <elabunsky@xx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM