Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Event occured since last number of bars?

thanks for the reply

I want to find out search securties on following
criteria

1. who have crossed 5, 16, 29 cross and from that
cross event the security may have rised little and
then started consolidating but while consolidating it
has not gone below the loweest value as on 5,16,29
cross event and while consolidating the volume of each
bar is below or equal avg vol (30 day avg vol backward
cALCULATED from cross event)

2. The result of such securties I will keep watch
during mkt hrs and as soon as i see vol is above its
30 d avg vol then I want to take long position in such
securties

3. In short I want to search securities which are on
verge of flag pattern breakout with high volume

Thanks in advance

 --- Jose <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
You may have to simplify your request.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chandrashekhar
Buty
<cvbuty21@xxxx> wrote:

> I want help for following code
> say
> X =  to findout number of bars elapsed since X event
> occured recently 1 time since today
> L = Lowest rate on that event
>
> Find out securties who have not touched the L since
> that X event
>
> Please help
>
> Thanks in advance

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  ADVERTISEMENT