Re: [EquisMetaStock Group]Fourier Transform

I have a hard copy. If you'd like to send me a self-addressed stamped
envelope, I'd be happy to pass it along (reply to my email address).
Or you can also buy a reprint for a reasonable fee from traders.com

-Ric

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "James Palmer"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM