RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] genetic programming

Alberto,

I just re-read your message and you use "genetic" not generic.  I was going
too fast, I guess.  I am still certain it could be done at some level in the
"Indicator Builder", but if you need to go further, you might want the
MetaStock Development Kit (MDK) available from MetaStock.  This requires
knowledge of one of the mainstream programming languages like C, but with it
you can make MetaStock do just about anything.  You can still test out your
system with the "System Tester".

Best,

Larry Carhartt
Index & ETF Component Data