From: Robin Hood [mailto:robinhood@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 9:02 AM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] Retracement levels

Hi, Guys.

Are there no tricks to let Metastock show the prices at which are drawn
fibonacci retracements? We see only % levels...

f.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129pcaqbt/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705001779:HM/EXP=1094994150/A=2319498/R=0/SIG=11thfntfp/*http://www.
netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185352&partid=5285298>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2319498/rand=813008606>

  _____