Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Exploration Formula-Help Please

Jose
Thanks for posting the formula. I pasted it on the
filter section of the explorer for a new exploration
and ran the exploration. But, unfortunately it did not
work. May be I am doing some thing wrong.

Kamar

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM