Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Where can I get Historical data of NSEIndia?

Hi
first of all update your new data with downloader in new folder .
when updating data with downloader check the opption for creating new security.
now use merge security option from tools menu to merge your old historic
data and
new updated data.
Harish Chheda

Chandrashekhar Buty wrote:

 I got the URL from where I can download daily NSE data
 of India, Since the Historical data which I am having
 is supplied by one co. and since updation is not
 compatible (It arranged as Nifty and a-z)

 So I want to update entire NSE data Historical data
 from 1994 till date

 Please suggest

 CVB