Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Smart Downloader Problem- HELP

I have the same problem with 3477 symbol , smartdownloader stop when
it arrive to 90% .

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MJ Jossart" <mj008867@xxxx>
wrote:
> Smart Downloader hangs with big quote downloads here.
>
> It works fine when a few directories and hundreths symbols... but
hangs systematically at > ~90 % when trying to update my complete USA
Metastock tree (made of > 100 directories for a total of ~8000
symbols, same problem with a download request reduced to ~6000
symbols).

> Also, I have different Metastock databases for the different
countries (USA, Germany, France, etc), which I want to update at
different times of the day. Is there a way to configure Equis
Downloader + Smart Downloader in order to organize such a schedule ?

> Alain.

works without any problem. That version can be downlaoded at
Hypertraders website.

>   Lars
>
>   At 18:28 2004-08-02, you wrote:
>

>     Hi!
>     I just try ed to send to you ver.1.0.0.24 but it kick
>     back, because of size of your mail box on the server.
>     Please send me some email address with good size of
>     mail box and I will resend you SD.
>
>     Vadim

>     Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
>     http://mail.yahoo.com
>

>     Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>       f..
>       g.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM