Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Where can I get stock data free? India

You can use Smart Downloader, is full integrated with
Equis Downloader, allow to get the quote from Yahoo
(Free) and is free.

http://forum.hyeprtrader.ws

Gian.

--- vinayak more <vpmore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Chandrashekhar,
>  The data can be easily converted to Meta Stock
> through Downloder do arrange the data as per the
> format for the conversion and then convert.
> If any help do contact me.
> Regards.
> Vinayak More.
>
> Chandrashekhar Buty <cvbuty21@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Where can I get free data of NSE (India) which is
> compatible with MS 7 or 8 ?
>
> Actually the data is available on NSEINDIA.COM, But
> it
> is in Rich Text Format or ASCII where can I get a
> utility to convert data from Rich Text Format to MS
> 7
> or 8
>
> CVB

> Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner
> online
> Go to: http://yahoo.shaadi.com/india-matrimony
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

> Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile
phone.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM