[EquisMetaStock Group] How to know the strength of the trend?

Hello All,

How can we know the strength of the trend? Are there any indicators
that can be used for this?

Actually what I am looking for is: How can we distinguish between the
strong rally that will carry a long way and the one which will fade
out and turn into a weak rally. Are there any ways [indicators?] to
identify them at the turning points itself.

Thank you,
Brijesh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM