Re: RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Trading System Presentation

Optimistion is to use the optimal value (Fitting) the MEANS of the test is not optimistion, it is the true variable. You can build trading systems without optimistion, Condition do not require variable and I have a system that has no variable to over fit nor under fit because it is preformance driven, if stock do not preform they are not traded. Time frame can also be fitted but with my system the final output will be based on total preformance under the conditions set.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM