[Metastockusers] MS Formula Book

I just bought the MS formula book. This is what is
says in the intro:

"Equis has been supporting MetaStock for some
years now and has frequently had questions from
customers onhow to write their own indicators,
system tests, or explorations.  The commands are
printed in the manual, but most inquiries stemmed
from people who had no idea how to begin.  the
MetaStock formula language involves some basic
programming concepts and this seemed to have
frightened many users into not even trying."

It sounds as tho it's ideally suited for me. I'll
let you know how it works out.

Bodaire

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM