[EquisMetaStock Group] Saving Manually drawn Support and Resistance Lines

I have a feeling that I may be asking something very basic,
but basic or not I do not seem to be able to do something very simple (and I
have read the manual).

After manually drawing support and resistance lines on
charts, how can these lines be retained for future reference? They do not seem
to be retained under Smart Charts.

Basically I want to have these lines retained for perhaps
100 charts. And I am hoping that there is someway to save these manually drawn lines
and yet open these charts in the normal manner.

As always suggestions and advice would be very much
appreciated.

Thank you

Kevin.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor