[Metastockusers] The Intelligent Investor

Warren Buffett has said that the book "The Intelligent Investor"
is "by far the best book on investing ever written". He would know,
I guess, since by applying the principles in the book, he's become
the second richest man in the world, after Bill Gates.

Visit our Yahoo message board and find out how you can get a free
copy of "The Intelligent Investor" (a $15.00 value) by Benjamin
Graham, Buffett's former finance professor at Columbia University.
The information has been posted today in the message section for our
group.

The Intelligent Investor is a Yahoo forum for people to discuss
different investment ideas - whether for stocks, bonds, mutual
funds, market sectors, futures or options. It's also a place to
discuss the methods used to identify investment opportunities
whether by technical analysis, fundamental analysis or by
quantitative methods.

Also, check out our Files section, where we just uploaded total
return data on the S&P 500 stock index (including dividends and
earnings) from 1871 to the present from some work done by Dr. Robert
Shiller at Yale.

To visit The Intelligent Investor, go to:

Best regards,

Tom
Moderator

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM