RE: [Metastockusers] What downloader for collect 3200 historical quote each day ?

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Seriously consider using a commercial data vendor.

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Our US data is fully adjusted for all corporate actions and
you never need to keep your own external symbol list.  We also allow you to
create custom folders (eg. all stocks in the S&P 1500, all stocks in the Dow
Jones Biotechnology Subindustry etc.).  A free trial is available as
well.
<SPAN
class=484445305-26072004><FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services- Premium
quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for  markets in
Australia, Asia, Europe, UK & USA -<A
title=http://www.premiumdata.net/ href=""><FONT
face=Arial size=2>www.premiumdata.net
<FONT face=Arial