Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Pyramiding in a system test

Ajay,

If you have MS 7 or before, you are already pyramiding : all your cash
amount is invested in the next transaction.

You probably have MS 8 and after, so you can change the POSITION LIMIT
number in the GENERAL folder of the system editor, and increase it to 2
(or the number you want).

In the BUY ORDER folder, for ENTRY SIZE, you can enter a formula like :

IF( Simulation.LongPositionCount=0, Simulation.PortfolioValue *0.10,0) +
IF( Simulation.LongPositionCount=1 and Simulation.PortfolioValue >
120000, Simulation.PortfolioValue *0.10,0)

...for a starting Portfolio Value of 100000 $, where you take 10 % of
this value for a position and if the market value go to 120000 $ (20 %),
you can take another position (with 2 for position limit number) of 10 %
of the Portfolio Value.

Pierre Tremblay

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM