Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Mix data periods.

Thank you very much Roy,

Your comments were very interesting, but I was thinking on something for
every indicator that I would like to include into the system.

Do you know if there is any way to do that?
or
Do you have the code for other indicator like Price Oscillator, TRIX,
Moving Average Simple or Exponential, etc?

Thank you.

Moscar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM