Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Comparative Relative Strength - can it be shown visually in another window?

Hi! Dusant,

I noticed that my MS7.2 has an indicator named "Relative Strength
Comparative" but I am unable to view its code. Any idea whether this
indicator does the same thing?

Best regards,
csong

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Csong,
> Yes it can be done.
> Use the security() function to first create an indicator to specify
the data for the Index. Then use the "P" function to make an RSC plot
of the comparison between the price plot and the index.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM