RE: [Metastockusers] Yahoo symbol of WTI ( oil light crude (Nymex)) ?

  • To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [Metastockusers] Yahoo symbol of WTI ( oil light crude (Nymex)) ?
  • From: &Pgr;&OHgr;$’O&sfgr; &Lgr;&aacgr;&zgr;&ogr;&sfgr; <peterl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 09:49:52 -0700
  • Title: Message

It's
simply a bug of MS I've had the problem when I was using a Matrox card...it
disappeared with the ATI one....I'm not sure that it does not happen with other
cards....The only solutions I know of are either reboot the
system(temporary one) or change your graphics card to another that its drivers
do not have the bug(deifinite)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>P.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: batesyonne
  [mailto:batesyonne@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 4:12
  PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [Metastockusers] Yahoo symbol of WTI ( oil light crude (Nymex))
  ?Someone knows the Yahoo symbol of WTI ( oil light
  crude (Nymex)) ?Thank you .

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/