Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Fib time lines

The best program I've come across that does this correctly is
http://www.stocksharepublishing.com/
Give it a free trial.
I have no personal or financial interest in this software. Just a very
satisfied user.
Claud

mpspencer_91755 wrote:

Has anyone been able to derive any utility from the Fib time zone
lines?  I cannot for the life of me see how to use these things.
The Fib price retracement tool, while not very sophiticated, does
work like you'd expect it to work.  The time tool, on the other
hand, appears completely useless.  Does anyone else think that the
Fib time tool should work in a way that's analogous to the Fib price
tool....select an initial time interval and have the tool draw time
intervals at the usual Fib ratios?

Has this been discussed before?  Has anyone taken Metastock to task
on this?  Among numerous other details, I was hoping that Metastock
had cleaned this up in the last few years, but no luck.

Mike S.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor