[EquisMetaStock Group] Custom Indicator

Hay guys and gals I have a question for you. I have written a custom
indicator. When I apply it to a chart it plots three line studies at
once (Value 1 / Value 2 / Value 3) I want to write a custom
indicator referenceing those values can it be done?

I just wanted to to work like this:

If value 3 is greater than value 2 plot a value of +1

Has any one written a indicator like that if so is anyone willing to
share it? Or help me out?

Andrew