  >From:
  <A title=sai20_2000@xxxxxxxxx
  href="">sai20_2000
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 11:19 AM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Hi Dusant
  hi DusantI have RTQ feed for MS, I have a prob that ,as
  soon as the feed for ^NSEI from Yahoo reaches the 12:59 am time the feed
  of 1 min charts do not go ahead of it. It tickles there itself.Can
  this prob be addressed by any settings.Can the local time be diplayed on
  the  MS ?, instead of US time( because the time feed in RTQ shows US
  time)RegardsSai------------------------ Yahoo!
  Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->Make a clean sweep of pop-up
  ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for
  free!<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo!
  Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go
  to:     <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/<*>
  <A
  href="">Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/