Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Event "Cancelled - Open Cost" in Enhanced System Test

Andrew, Jose

have a look at <A
href="">http://www.compuvision.com.au/MetastockComparison.htm .
Tradesim should be what you are looking for. I am just in the beginning stage
myself but in my opinion you can not compare what Tradesim gives you and what
the Enhanced System Tester gives you not.

By the way: Tradesim was written by a trader for
traders, the systemtester that comes with Metastock was written with ...? in
mind.

Martin
<BLOCKQUOTE