[Metastockusers] CandleStrength

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
  • Subject: [Metastockusers] CandleStrength
  • From: "Dusant" <dusant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:17:24 -0700

Hi,

I have started a technical analysis based group
called CandleStrength.

What is common among us all is the desire to
learn, share and the pursuit of profit. These objectives are all served by this
new group.

May I add, that this is a moderated group, so we
will stick to our objectives only. Without promotions, without spams, without
religions, without flames.

Only the pursuit of profit.

The home page of the new group is <A
href="">http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/candlestrength/